πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Loving AU family, I have an urgent prayer request, please. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

This request is for some family members and it's a dire situation. Sans details, what they need is divine protection, inner strength, clarity of mind and wisdom beyond their years.

I truly believe in and have witnessed deliverance through prayer. I'm calling on you now in their time of need. All my love and gratitude to each and every one of you. Thank you. πŸ’“

Only people mentioned by @TheRealMe in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response The Real Me to her Publication

May God's Blessings Be with You and Your Family!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

-God bless you and prayer your dear family

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Father, you know exactly what this family needs. Please be there for them and in your mercy tend to their every need. Protect them from all evil. In Jesus’ name. AmenπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

πŸ™!!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈProud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš”οΈDigital Soldierβš”οΈ πŸ¦…πŸ•ŠGod Wins πŸ™πŸ»πŸŽšPosts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge πŸŽ£πŸ¦€

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™Œ

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

BelieverπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ•Š,WWG1WGAπŸ””πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #MAGA

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ•Š

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

πŸ™βœ¨βœ¨πŸ™

Sorry to hear this. Prayers up to all of your family members in need.

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ