New poll!

What is your cutoff date for support of white hats if major hell does not break loose and these friggin normies have their faces shoved in shit they can’t fathom? What’s the cutoff date?

A. When I die

B. December 31, 2023

C.July 1, 2024

D.November 5, 2024

Only people mentioned by @WWCUE in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Godly Man to his Publication

The brave folk that got the ball rolling, and are still supporting us, have been doing this for decades... we were told not to demand on our timeline - that this was going to take time.

Look how far we have come - its in the public venue now.

I believe the speed towards the finale will be exponentially faster, as each domino is pushed over... we are so much further forward - it cannot be long now.

Keep pushing.

Perhaps you've seen this before, but watching it again may help reignite the will to fight on.
Ricardo Bosi ex Australian Special Forces Lieutenant Colonel, talks about Q and the plan.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Respectfully, I don't do man made, claimed, proclaimed, or whatev, dates...

I trust God's plan. I'm not meant to know His timing... I'm meant to know Him...

#BlessUp️

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I guess I never thought about it. I raised my kids to not be a quitter, but everyone has their limits, I'm not there yet. Besides I believe!

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

Never, I will always believe that someday GOD will rescue us

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

I am for A, in it while I live,
but voted B, that manafesting vibe thingy.

I'll let God guide me on this... I think I will know for sure when I can no longer add value.

Been trying to walk away for almost a year now... keep getting pulled back. There is just always some one new that needs info/change of perspective... sometimes it's me that needs it.

As the discussions become more common place, and I see people go far more in depth on topics, when I see that they have spent time thinking about things, I feel my soul smiling. When that smile becomes a giggle, I will know my retirement is near.

It might be coming soonish though, I haven't been called a conspiracy theorist in a long while 😄

A. Regardless this is a sham or not, I have every right to live here and live. That is a G_D given right. I will not believe otherwise. I will fight to my death. It does not matter, this is just flesh and in the light there is everything.

Born American, I Will Die American. If that's what it has to be to avoid having to take G_D out of everything and turn him into a myth? The evil o_ne wants a war, it's getting one.

The law is simple, don't fuck with my GOD given RIGHTS. We are Human. Kings and Queens.

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication

Amen, brother or sister. 😁

(1) Show this thread

I honestly don't know. Call me a skeptic...but I just don't want to feel like we've all been "kept busy" all these years and chasing our tails. I only trust GOD. So whether HE has justice and the Rapture happens...or the white hats finally go public...if Q is actually real or psyop...or or or....all of the above. I honestly don't know. It would be awesome if that countdown page actually means something for the world to see...

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

B is appropriate for me
Over 20 years into this rabbit hole and I spiritually have no energy left to give it
Running out of everything else but food for my family

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

Me too Kits. Excuse the language, but I’m wasted on worn out physically, emotionally, and financially. If those three thing were drugs I’d OD.

HANG IN THERE!

(1) Show this thread