Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening! #WWG1WGA #PresidentTrump

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Even Dr. Jonas Salk, who developed the polio "vaccine," wouldn't give it to his own children. He knew! ☠️💉‼️

Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening! #WWG1WGA #PresidentTrump

I've telling people about this for 30 years, and now it's all coming out.

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

My mom died of cancer in 1968. Had 9 kids. Couldn't figure it out. No history of it. I am angry about this.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

"Kindness is a Language Which the Deaf can Hear and the Blind can See." Don't forget to be awesome.

My baby bro died of cancer 2 yrs ago, still got palliatives care with this devastating illness, sad!!

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Actually, the polio vaccine was a liquid you had to swallow. I took it when i was about 5. Since my genetic workup after surgery for ovarian cancer showed no familial markers, maybe i an one of the people who got cancer from the vaccine.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

My polio vaccine was a sugar cube that I had to eat. No shot. So I guess there were differnt methods of giving the polio vaccine.

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior, "The Best Is Yet To Come" Never, Ever Give Up, The Lion Of Judah, President Trump Sacrificed His Life & Family for U

"Dr. Mary's Monkey", Edward T. Haslam.. Dr. Mary Sherman.. 1963, New Orleans.. "Lee Harvey Oswald's girlfriend was killed for exposing the simian cancer virus in the polio vaccine. boom.

In response Joseph Orton to his Publication

I think it was Leonard Horowitz who wrote a book about the SV40 virus possibly causing AIDS because it was used in a vaccination giving to Africans. Sorry - can't offer more details.

(1) Show this thread

TwinlessTwin Patriot #WWG1WGA #WINNING

well I guess that's why all my siblings have cancer including myself all 6 of us

Red pilled: JAN 2018. I believe in Jesus Christ, American exceptionalism and my President Donald J. Trump. #SaveTheChildren #17 🙏🏼🇺🇸🦅

Thanks for re-posting! You havr a bigger audience...thats the name of the game Patriot. 🙏🏼🇺🇸🦅

Read a book long time ago....think it was called Mary's Monkeys about this issue. They found out vax was tainted by mistake, but gov had invested too much money so they sent it out anyway. I could have been1 of those 98 million. Needless to say, most everyone who worked on that project was permanently silenced...

In response Lotus Unplugged to her Publication

GREAT book!!!

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Lotus Unplugged to her Publication

that books makes all them crazy conspiracy theories make sense huh

(2) Show this thread

Retired ER nurse & RAF officer. Lived & worked UK, Singapore, Ireland, USA &Canada. Critical thinker.

I have been trying to get people to research this for a year now. The SV40 in now in the human genome in some people this is why there is a cancer pandemic.

i have a spooky2 rife machine and the frequency for this virus has shown up twice in my biofeedback scans. scary to see that but im hopeful the Spooky2 can clear it.

THIS IS REALLY OLD NEWS BUT SHOULD BE TOLD!

https://youtu.be/WetrKjUBkR0

Mom, grandma to boys, Holistic Registered Nurse, Patriot, Sister of an Angel

my understanding is, this vaccine would affect the children of the recipients. so my parents had it, me and my siblings will have the altered DNA. High possibility of cancer.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

WHOA! Thought all that food poisoning etc... BUT THIS? OMG! No wonder they have been suppressing cancer *cures for decades! Probably all diseases are from vax. RFK jr should tip this fiasco. I still don't get people who are ok with "some vax", WTH! How about none, PERIOD. I've seen enough corruption when I was a nurse, that's why I never went back nrsg. Once you know, redpill never goes back.lol Most staffers esp. Drs. are brainwashed ego driven maniacs. Couple of steps away from evil worshippers.

In Service To God 🙏 Future World Voice 🌏 Bearer of Gifts for Humanity ✝️ Q sent me 🇦🇺💥🇺🇸🍿WWG1WGA 💞🙏

We are so blessed to be all over this Anons...our time to shine is upon us as the sleeping get hit with bombs such as this absolute gem!

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

😳oh shit!🤬🤬🤬