Only people mentioned by @FreedomTruthJJ in this post can reply

Promoting integrity in healthcare since 1999.

In response Freedom Truth JJ to her Publication

Not I

#WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG #SAVE THE CHILDREN #LET'S TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK PATRIOTS! #HOLD THE LINE! #GOD WINS!

I fear sometimes , you just can't fix STUPID!

as someone labeled as a Karen, how are so many poeple ok with this?!?! no one is fighting this, its disgusting. everyone is throwing fabric on their kid's faces. its so messed up.

Absolutly MIND BLOWING! And my fiance is one of them. I have prayed to my GOD about this and am currently listening for that answer... it is beyond appalling...

We are not OK with it! I am seeing more and more people and businesses defying lockdown orders and mask/vaccine mandates. Its slow going but more and more people are waking up!

Right?!

Health and Spiritual Coach, Reike and BioEnergy Practitioner, Kambo Practitioner, Registered Nurse

Prolonging disclosure conscientiously for the purpose of making people suffer to propogate awakening is completely against the morals and ethics. Isn't freedom about FREE WILL of CHOICE and having that choice respected? And, for those who think they are awake and get it, would you lovingly, meekly, and without judgment accept someone proseletysing you and in your face with 'wake up'?

Loud and proud Kansas Trump supporter! Great job Pompeo. GO TRUMP!

My mother and sister are two of them, and I have done all I can, have showed them articles and pics of things, all kinds of stuff, and nothing! Will not believe the vaccine will hurt them, JFK Jr is not alive, nor was his father, blah, blah, blah!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Candace gets it 100%