Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Retired Chief Petty Officer

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

My understanding is, the Resurrection of Jesus Christ was celebrated on the neutral day, between March 28 and April 1. When the calendar changed, the people who refused to accept it celebrated the Resurrection on the first of April and were called fools.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

HERE YOU ARE YOU HAVENT BEEN SHOWING UP IN MY FEED LATLEY IDK DISREGARD THE MESSAGE ON X I JUST SAID WE WERE MISSING YOU AT HOME I CANT EVEN UPLOAD SOME REALLY GOOD VIDEOS IN HERE TODAY IDK WHATS GOING ON YOU KNOW YOU MAY GIRL BE BEST BE BLESSED

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

10 10 for the win Miss timestamp ;)
Good morning

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

Goodmorning Kim, always looking forward to your posts and reminders 😊

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

That's Right!
Ty for reminder!

😁👏💫

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

and there are 13 months. hence april is 1

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

🙏🙏🙏

Aprilis

To Open. New beginning. First of the year.

9…?

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts