BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

VK posted recently, abt X, then find the Y, then the Z. LOOP now posted Y on fire, and per Q board, what is Y...#AnonInTheKnowKnows#ConnectTheDots#NothingIsCoincidenceWithRecentOpsInFlames

Think now Anons know what all the phases in the Endgame for the Y during the HOT summer days/months from all the WFs by the Qmil fr HI to Canada & others (Hunters become the hunted, bc many mil movement being seen in Canada,one fr a nomad I followed during those WFs), and then recently in Oct for the Z - as in Zionist in Israel ops. VK sure do know his timeline, per GK mission/Hz Timeline ramp for Mother's liberation, so military can move in to the next phase, when their Hz shield/control has been broken from many of the targets I've had to do for Mother's sacred Living GIANTs root system. Each phase/missions, per shared timeline GK mission, we did get the green-GO comm from 45-VIP/Dan+VK (as I've posted them when I get them,post GK missions) for Q mil-team to make the PUBLIC events/purge-rescue ops to occur.#COBRAops

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL, click on at the bottom under it