#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

PRAYER REQUEST ⚠️

Our sweet puppy, Molly, just hurt her shoulder jumping around off our porch and she screamed so loud it scared our whole family. My dad just took her to the vet. I just heard my Dad crying. πŸ˜“ he loves that dog. Please can you pray for sweet baby Molly?
Thank you ❀

I am an Ultra-Maga Air Force Veteran , 100% Trump Supporter. Been following Q from day one, never gave up, and never will! MARRIED!

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

I so understand that feeling, pets become part of our spiritual makeup easily and its always hard when they get hurt.

πŸ™Father God I lift up Molly before you, lord you care for your creation deeply you care for us even deeper so I'm asking for a miracle healing and recovery for molly.

Let you healing heat mend her shoulder, restore mobility quickly and shorten her down time help us to SEE what you see not what our eyes see we ask this in the Name above PAIN, above Joint discomfort make her shoulder better than before in Jesus Name....amen!πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @BlueMangoes in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blue Mangoes, click on at the bottom under it