Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Thanks for the update
I am good without Twitter
God sent me here. 😍🙏
Happy to have what I have with Au without being limited 💕

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

I never got my account back, and I'm in the UK.

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

They won't give me my account back and I looked myself up on the FBI watch list, I'm there

In response deborah sidener to her Publication

Do you have link to the list?
I wouldn't even know where to start looking for it.

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

fbi came to my door in may 2021 over an alleged post on old parler.

some troll, probably an fbi informant or deep state shill emailed part of an alleged post to the fbi to say it was domestic terrorism, but fbi said to my face it was first amendment free speech and I did nothing wrong.

so they tried to get me, and they investigated me, and I have committed no crime, but they still came to my front door to try to give me shit, but I shoveled it right back to them since they are scumbags. all on my front porch. no, I did not ask them to come in.

defund the fblie and reform!

time to clean house, and get rid of wray

they are not following the constitution and they are breaking the law!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Defund them ALL!
Everything that has a Corporation attached to it

(1) Show this thread

They won’t let me back in and it’s not because of anything rather than I put MAGA on my page..

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Why u think I built a giant spider web? I'm still banned as well.
😉💀🐸

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Then they are definitely not giving YOU your account back. At least not anytime soon. Gotta have the spider and her web protected!
Can’t have twitter clowns defacing your decodes

(1) Show this thread

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

I have been on their radar for a very long time.

First hand knowledge of this very thing...:

https://rumble.com/vilogj--weaponized-doj-fbi-and-political-persecution-an-anonymous-testimony.html