Only people mentioned by @cmbwsu in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

Something they conveniently overlooked when they created the Corporation of AmeriKKKa.

Yeah ok❗️🤨Blah Blah Blah❗️THESE RINORATS HAVE DONE NOTHING ❗️🤨all they do is talk talk talk all Bullshit❗️🤨

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Talk and collect pay-4-play money!

(1) Show this thread

12 years? NO

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I think term limits would help only because they are stealing the election. We can't vote people out if the election is rigged.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Except who do you think would have to pass a term limits bill? Answer: The very people we are trying to term limit. In what world do you think the likelyhood of that happening will be? Term Limits is an empty concept because it makes people feel good when knowing it will never happen and any politician pimping the concept knows it well.

(1) Show this thread

We don't need term limits in a Constitutional Republic. Term limits imply's we the people have no power. This term limit baloney translates to one chosen puppet replacing another every 12 years. The DC Democracy is what needs exposing, but Matt will never do it because he too is a cabal prostitute. If you think Matt is for you, then they have you under their spell.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Jason Thrash to his Publication

They are ALL actors!
Same BS just a new date.
98% of the government are sell outs.
All of them imo

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Jason Thrash to his Publication

All of them are selected, not elected. Some play a role as if on the people’s side but never actually do real good. Everything will change and they too lose power.

(2) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

No repost here! They are all Guilty! 😉🙏🏻🫶❤️🤪