Only people mentioned by @Fastwalker in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response walker Fast to his Publication

They don't control squat. Just puppets of the most high to fulfill His ultimate plan and promise which will soon come to a close. They know their time is short. They have led the world astray and they will pay.

Isaiah 45:4-8
4 For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

5 I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the Lord have created it.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Amen. No one should fear these puppets who can do nothing without the Most High.

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Wasn't Freddy Mercury a Zoroastrian?

Good thoughts.
Good words.
Good deeds.

Islam has tried to eradicate Zoroastrianism... The few folk I have talked to, who profess to be Zoroastrians, do not seem like worldwide evil.

Of course, Islams predilection for smearing those in opposition to them, with the kinds of deeds THEY do regularly, certainly it would be understandable that folk believe Zoroastrians are the bad guys.

I would have thought he was a part of a Babylonian or Ancient Egyptian cult, something very ancient.

Of course, one imagines the Annunaki would have allowed their overseer class to keep some of the special DNA traits they turned off in the rest of their slave miners.

They are there to ensure the gold is mined, stored, then turned over to them, on their next 3600 yr visit.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Orsini family is definitely one of the 13 families so I understand...

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹