I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Just woke up from nightmares. My head is hurting. I pray this ends soon but saw this last night. Your thoughts?

To what we understand right now, it was written; Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. No other prayer was given as this one was, so it leads US to believe there was an important message in it. I believe it means that God's intentions for US to live in the paradise He created for US not the hell we have created. If WE are being led down the flowery path and WE find WE have once again been led astray, what's left? Where do WE go? Do WE shut up, play dumb and see what else WE as humans have created. When God wants OUR attention and He has given US instructions and we've not followed them.. He will bring US to OUR knees to pray. Go slow, listen with your divine intentions, listen to your gut instinct. This will be scary, WE escaped the flock of mindless wanderers and healing our minds is hard. He has never promised US eazy peazy but He says it's beautiful and well worth the effort. Grab a hold of the rope, hang on

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Diana19 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Diana, click on at the bottom under it