QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

I wondered what happened with this. I hope Cyrus can resubmit.

FYI RFK Jr is challenging the FCC for failing to protect the public from microwave radiation in exisiting tech and proposed (5g) by adhering to outdated guidelines that do not include our children nor any updated scientific evidence.

The Children's Health Defense are raising the alarm on 5g but also on existing tech pumping out layers radiation that we bathe in daily. Our schools are full of it.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/landmark-5g-case-against-fcc-hearing-set-jan-25/

I dont even wanna get into what they have done. its mind boggling how many kids (including my child)are sick with allergies, autoimmune diseases etc ---I belong to many FB groups of frantic parents hindreds of thousands of kids who were born fine and if the autism regression didnt start at 2 years old for the lucky ones--then they were hit on the flip side with other insane disorders by the age of about 7. many have not been to school for years ---what have these demons done to us???? there was none of this madness when i was geowing up in the eightees ???? none !!! and the "doctors" are scrat

In response Kay Tee to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RachelT in this post can reply

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

I just wanted to add, so it's not all doom and gloom. Changes in diet help. Homeopathy performs outright miracles in children with autism. DYOR always. There is a gut brain connection worth researching.

Look into Zeolite - any of these things always use under guidance and gently.

#TooManySickChildren #SaveTheChildren

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Kay Tee to her Publication

yes that is true and I have tried many many biomedical treatments and we have used a homeopath in the past with minimal results . We still a long way from ideal and praying for healing ---maybe I will try a new homeopath ? thank you

(1) Show this thread

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

So sad. THEY know babies/kids are extremely vulnerable to environmental toxins which is why they bombard them with toxins in vaccines, food, air, furnishings (off gassing VOCs), cleaning chemicals, hygiene products, pharmaceuticals, water, even toys (gaming consoles), plastic toys, lead painted toys.

The final straw is mobile phones.

Little bodies have not built their immunity until they reach something like 22 yrs - this is criminal & done on purpose. Kids bones are soft, the radiation penetrates to where the immunie system is being 'built'. It gets into important parts of the brain.