#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

SO I JUST HEARD ON NEWS MAX THAT BIDEN REGIME IS GOING AFTER TRUMP'S TWEET RECORDS ON TWITTER X WHERE HE WAS WHEN HE TWEETED AND THEY ARE GOING TO CHECK OUT EVERYONE WHO EVER RETWETTED HIM OR LIKED ANYTHING HE TWEETED ETC ETC WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE.. I STILL STAND WITH TRUMP

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

Idiots. Is that supposed to scare me, LGB?

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Every Time to her Publication

IT WAS ON NEWS MAX MY HUSBAND AND I JUST LOOKED AT EACH OTHER THIS MUST HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH BIDEN GETTING CONTROL FROM THE INTERNET COMMSION SO UNCONSTITUTIONAL .. IM NOT BACKING DOWN NOW I CAN SEARCH ON GOOGLE WITH OUT IT ASKING TO PROVE IM NOT A ROBOT GEEZ

I know, it's awful!
But I'm holding on to all the things we've been told here on AU. (except predictions of dates because the end of war cannot be predicted)
It's hard to do, yet I do believe Trump is still our president and that He and the Military are in control.
They say that things have to get so bad that most normies will wake up.
This is what they want so that there will not be a civil war.
In the meantime, I don't use google, stopped using it a few years ago.
There are a few search engines that may still be good.
Best to put our a question - what are now the best search engines, if any?

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Every Time, click on at the bottom under it