Who's a pro with telegram? Reply here or message me.

Only people mentioned by @NCForAllTheMisguided in this post can reply

In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

The posts? Demonic yes, but sadly legal. Very borderline. Disgusting either way. I'm trying to end it without removing the channel. I can't let these bastards win.

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I was meaning the harassment , might be only way to end that ,is legally that was a sick attack , yes sadly I know for some reason these other sick social media websites allow that vile disgust!! Twitter doesn't care about pedos I understand but that was straight up harassment!! I have been censored, suspended and even came acroos something ugly hit block and move on so I get it but that was an insanely attack!!! I am praying for you ❤️🇺🇸

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I know there are people there that need support so it sucks to even close an account and let them win , you do not have to deal with that and can send then a message legally :)

(2) Show this thread