Only people mentioned by @55QPatriot in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Barry B*** to his Publication

Agreed!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

What would I do without everyone of you! I wouldn't want to try!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Frens are definitely icing on the Great Awakening cake!

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

For sure!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness