Only people mentioned by @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE in this post can reply

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Gene Decode had advice on this. He stated that there were "holes" (like a "swiss cheese" layer) being punched into something galactically which would enable souls to go through, and then arrive at some phosphorous layer. My notes:

(The β€œswiss cheese” and phosphorous looking dimension after death, in order not to be enslaved in a β€œsoul trap” again, starting from scratch as it were.) He said to say this:

"In Power of the One and Only God of all Creation, bring me to the Throne of God, to the Seat of God."

Hmm... so interesting.

ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

WELL GOOD FOR YOU FOR LISTENING TO GENE DECODE, I HAVE FOLLOWED HIM FOR OVER 7 YEARS!
HE IS VERY CORRECT!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS INFO!
HUGZZZ 😘

(1) Show this thread

I'm pretty sure this is Hell. I've paid my dues and just want to go home to the Pleadies.
Me and my Jupiter Moonbeam..
πŸ’–βœ¨οΈπŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸΊβœ¨οΈπŸ’–

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

πŸ˜œπŸ˜†

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Its such a shame, because the Earth can be such a beautiful place... but some of the people... they ruin it for everyone.