Who's a pro with telegram? Reply here or message me.

God is Almighty. Jesus is King of Kings. Trump is your President.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

What is problem comrade?

In response Awakened 17_23 to his Publication

Demons spiritual warfare.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

I think you said you figured it out and WOW tolls are all over you like white on rice. Codemonekeyz is on Gab and Telegram. He can probably help you out. Also Marin G is on Telegram and I thik Gab and also capable of helping. Hope that helps.

Is Codemonkey's comments on his channel turned off? Probably so right?

In response Having Fits to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

He is on telegram he said it was a back up. He is not that into it. He also said he was going deep dive to work on something so the only way to maybe get Ron's attention is on gab. I am sure he would answer GhostEzra the first second he notices.

He's not on Telegram as far as I know. He's selective 😆

In response Lady Irish to his Publication

He posted on Gab that he would be doing a back up on Telegram. The best way for Ghost Ezra to get his attention is on gab or i think through Jovan Hutton Pulitzer.

(1) Show this thread