Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Hope you are doing ok hun. Haven't seen ya anywhere for a few days.Nana hasn't been on a lot either last few days. Life gets in the way sometimes.😘💜

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

"we've Mist You" Lol ~ Matrix
Hi Nana, Prayers and Vibes!! your way😘)))))))

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Thanks for sharing...I'm still banned 😆 🤣 😂

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

10:17
One Q

Yes he just might!
With posts like this it makes zero sense that he won't let some of us back on.

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

All he needs to do now is post that picture of Obama in native Muslim attire about to kill a US Solider and then the internet breaks

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

V For VICTORY