Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

This may be new news for some πŸ”₯πŸ”₯BillyπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

https://twitter.com/Prolotario1

In response Evangelina to her Publication

VooDoo Donuts
Additionally and supposedly, during Covid, when Graham had tents, etc, in Central Park, NYC, some said they were child trafficking under the cover of helping Covid patients.

Didn't know Graham had tents in Central Park. I thought that's where they were doing triage on those rescued from the tunnels, before being taken to the Mercy/Comfort ships.

Cathy O'Brien had experience with Graham, who preferred "the pink room" somewhere for his exploitations. Speculated also is that Graham's wife was the birth mother of George Bush; not Barbara, Aleister Crowley's son and brother to Betty White.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @FramersIntents in this post can reply

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

What a tangled web they weave πŸ€ͺ

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

If it was Graham running the 'show' he couldn't have been doing triage on rescued children, but if it was the White Hat Military, then it would have been triage for the children.
I dunno.
I missed the part about Graham and Cathy O'Brien.
Haha, Graham's wife was Bush's mother, but that's as long as Graham's wife was a Mrs. and not a Mr. like Barbara!
So crazy, but we're used to it, by now.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Thinking the crazy is going to pick up
in pace πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread