👑CROWN JEWEL DECODE👑
WHAT ARE THE ODDS THAT TRUMP DROPPED AN EXTRA SPACE AT8:08AM
‼️808=THE COUNT THE SPACES DROP‼️

Trump Truth about:
-Radical Left Disinformation Machine
-CROOKED Joe Biden and if he is Mentally fit to run the show AKA IS SOMEONE ELSE CALLING THE SHOTS (JOE BIDEN'S HANDELER),..

Due to the extra Space:
(Biden.__He must)
There are154Spaces

WHO FINANCED 911
WHO WAS BIN LADEN'S HANDELER (C!A)
Perhaps someday people will understand ‘THEY’ had a PLAN to CONDUCT ‘ANOTHER ’ MASS EXTINCTION EVENT
WWI&II-ORCHESTRATED and PLANNED by select FAMILIES?
Why do D’s PUSH for gun control ‘DIRECTLY’ AFTER EVERY TRAGIC INCIDENT?
WHY is THIS so VERY IMPORTANT to THEIR AGENDA?

ALL THE ABOVE IS TEXTBOOK
-DISINFORMATION MACHINE
-HANDELER'S AT WORK

Did you count the spaces in the tweet and cross ref against spaces left here to match meaning?

SEE HOW THAT WORKS?
Please Sub for decode explanations that'll Rock Your World😎👇
https://rumble.com/user

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Capital letters in Trump's post:
WI OB C RDS DRL DM TP CROOKED JB H NIC AI PE ACED A ACED WH B OB NEI AWM HI NVID MIWS OE CT AW DOJ/FBI CRAZY=786

Part 1 here, Part 2 in Comments.
💧786
"Never gotten over the fact that Obama was able to send $1.7 Billion Dollars in CASH to Iran and nobody in Congress, the FBI or Justice called for an investigation!"

💧687
Goodnight.
Q

It's Time To End The Movie. Remember, Stay Strong, Patriots, It's Gonna Get Biblical=786

Fourteen Twenty Six Six Twenty Fourteen Fourteen Six Fourteen=786
14+20+6+6+20+14+14+6+14=114
💧114
US Military = savior of mankind.
We will never forget.
Fantasy land.
God save us all.
Q

What's Wrong With America Is The Hidden Hand Of Satanic Jewish Wealth And Oppression=786

With Feds And Jewish Owned News Media, It's Always About Creating An Artificial Crisis=786

Their Evil Knows No Bounds And On Top Of It, They Accuse And Punish The Innocent=786

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Part 2

Nine Eighteen Fifteen Fourteen Nineteen Three Five Sixteen Twenty Eighteen Five=786
9+18+15+14+19+3+5+16+20+18+5=142
💧142
Who controls the narrative?
The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital.
It must be controlled.

They Always Attack In Gangs And Networks. They Are Not Brave, But Packs Of Cowards=786

The Satanic Inversion. They Made Everything Backwards, Inside Out And Upside Down=786

They're Going To Pay With Their Souls For What They Did To Christ's Children=786

For It Is Justice For God To Pay Back Trouble To Those Who Are Troubling You=786

I Am Giving You A Taste Of Your Own Medicine. It Doesn't Taste Very Good, Does It?=786

I Will Make Them To Come And Worship Before Thy Feet And To Know That I Have Loved Thee=786

Hereby Know We That We Dwell In Him And He In Us Because He Hath Given Us Of His Spirit=786

That They May See Your Good Works And Glorify Your Father Which Is In Heaven=786

(1) Show this thread
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication