"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Goodbye. I feel gutted. Today's not been a good day. The ending made it worse. Have a good Thanksgiving, friends. See you another time. This online world is unstable, untrue, and unfaithful. Hoping all the plans of the good guys come true. In my prayers. Love to all. Can't keep Patriot Sam consistently going. This account is tired and scraped up and scarred a bit. Nothing really is as it seems, is it? Ciao!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

No Don't U Leave To Sam!πŸ™

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

πŸ’–πŸ™

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

We Missed UπŸ€—
So Glad U R back πŸ’ž

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

My ThQ Day was the same It was nice an Quiet😎

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread