#juliansrum
I miss Trump’s strong, fatherly presence. The world seems so dark without his warm, reassuring voice. Like being cut off from talking to dad.

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

We are All expressions of the Universe. Spiritual beings have a human experience.

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

hummm. I concider myself a strong masculine, with the Love of a the feminine.
I miss him very much, please return soon and restore what I know is True.

I LOVE HUMANITY - WWG1WGA-SAVE OUR CHILDREN -Qgirl

I feel the same, his absence tears us apart, but we must be strong because God is with us

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

Dark to Light

the dems have TDS which has now caused us to suffer from MTS! (MISSING TRUMP S) im just bummed all the time!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

#MLIS #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #AmericaFirst #GeneralSemantics #metadata #archives #enneagram #taxonomy #ontology #GodWins

I get a lump in my throat... there's a huge void from not seeing & hearing Trump. Miss his energy, charisma, & sense of humor. I worry about him, his safety. His absence is palpable.

*American PatriQt* 1A-2A *Trump Supporter* *1776 Restore the Republic* Abolish 1871 Act. *LUKE 8:17*

2nd favorite when he looks down and says ugh..... its almost like he's trying to hide or hold back from laughing! HE KNOWS! And then he plays with the mic... Trump has never fiddled or stumbled with a response like this... if you really read into his body lanuage it's just comical or at least thats how I take it..... ha ha.... so funny! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R44ENoTgGQ

*American PatriQt* 1A-2A *Trump Supporter* *1776 Restore the Republic* Abolish 1871 Act. *LUKE 8:17*

My favorite interview - PETER YOU DON'T KNOW MY ENERGY LOL! The fact that he made this comment in JULY astonishes me..... how did he know how was he able to predict what a disaster the election would be so far in advance? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QGpNe9kyDY

His warrior spirit, but geniune love for his country, and random joke, or sacarasm would have me laughing my head off at times. I tried to never miss 1 single speech or press conference - just to see what amazing off the wall comment he would make THAT DAY. Lol.... I honestly truly believe he will go down as 1 of the greatest presidents the United States has ever been so lucky, to have. If not THE greatest president in history. The man is a saint, I never loved a president like I do him, I never liked 1 single president since Reagan to be honest.

l feel like that as well and l am not american, l miss him so much, love that man forever. President Trump we all love you❤️🙏🧡💛

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response teresa lioness to her Publication

You do not have to be American to love the man who is setting the world free! It is great seeing all the people from all over the world standing with us. You days are coming! We will be standing with you! God bless.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Mama! Love this country, our flag, and our President Donald J. Trump! God Bless our Military, veterans, and the USA! 🇺🇸❤️

That's exactly how it feels! Definitely miss him!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Me too. Good News is Potus will be back

Only followers of this user (@Hopeful1) can see their posts

#R #Q 1776-7777 all human #BLITZ hi! im an anonymous #PATRIOT i work for a great awakening i invite you to grow here help each other

And my heart hurts