Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I am posting this to all, instead of singling out accounts.
I have seen several people post new "VK" accounts.
Please do not be misled. A few accounts have already been called out for this , ie the Jax Son acct. I'd rather be accused of spreading truth than false hope. Thank you for understanding.

There will be a deluge of ppl trying to imitate@Vincentkennedy accounts on multiple platforms.

Don't fall for it. He told us not to fall for it.
The first clue with the Jax accounts is that they are the same pics that VK originally posted.
If it were VK the pics would be NEW pics of his doggie.

VK wanted us to take what we learned, hold on to our fond memories, and move on to next, imo.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Agree.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I was hoping to see some "never before seen" photos of Jax on that account. Apparently, not the case. A brief distraction but shall will carry on.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

C’est la vie.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Hello Nana,
That is what others were saying as well ; too many flaws to be be the original VK.
He had to leave because he knew it was up to us to stand up, be leaders, and continue to ask new questions. His purpose for being here had been served well, and now we are the finishers and see the plan through to the end.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana would agree totally.
VK had a mission and he did a great job.

(2) Show this thread