Let me quote what the United States Supreme Court has said, and ruled on.

Here is the quote from the Supreme Court of the United States; “People have an almost unlimited right to contract or not to contract and by government choosing to incorporate itself, it must act within the confines of a corporation”. See Shepherd’s Citations Clearfield Trust

Again that’s just one quote, but I could get you more.

My point is, your de facto (fake) government can’t enforce laws, but only by-laws. These are not constitutional laws. THEY DO NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY to enforce their by-laws on you unless you consent. How do you consent? By being a citizen, an employee of their corporation.

Only people mentioned by @WWCUE in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Godly Man to his Publication

If you don’t comply, it’s the cops who enforce unjust laws. It’s why I DON’T “back the blue”.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Actually unlimited, per law.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Also, never take an oath on their evil Bible, it’s a false oath and only honors the evil not you, they do not protect you!