The two Patriots who saved The World from Evil!
#35 โค๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™#45
#KennedyVision
#returntocamelot
#darktolight
๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ
#wwg1wga ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ
โ€œThe Stuff That Dreams Are Made Ofโ€
https://youtu.be/zF_Ga87HPHg

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Luke 17:21 ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ #FamilyIsEverything

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth ๐Ÿ˜‡. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

PATRIOTโค๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™ WWG1WGA

My 2 favorite Presidents!โค1๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™

Video adorable ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

In response Lisa Whiteside to her Publication

My favorite song as a boy!

(1) Show this thread

I am not sure why they didn't put JFK Sr. in a med bed to regenerate his body and extend his life. ๐Ÿค—

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Not to take away from those two..but you might want to watch this. https://www.bitchute.com/video/fSBSVR83ezE8/

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I watched his whiteboard presentation when it came out! thats a great video as well. I know the story well, of the patriot who outsmarted the Cabal and got back control for#WeThePeople

(1) Show this thread