And do you understand that every State, County, City, and town is a Corporate subsidiary of the United States Corporation?

Let me say it again, CORPORATIONS can not be governments. Corporations don’t pass laws, they create by-laws that apply only to employees. Citizens are employees.

Where’s your friggin paycheck from them, or your company vehicle?

Only people mentioned by @WWCUE in this post can reply

In response Godly Man to his Publication

Since the government isn't allowed to profit off the people it serves. They started what they call a municipal corporation so they can profit off of you.

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Godly Man to his Publication

It's everywhere, all over the world. Here in Europe I have been pointing this out for years.
Here, they did it by first "nationalizing" the property (simply stealing it from the families who had taken care of it for generations), the national property then subtly became state property, and the state property was transferred to a private corporation in the 1990s.
Even before that, a bloody baptism took place here in the name of Cyril and Methodius. Whole families were slaughtered, including mothers, old people and children (most often by throat slitting, burning and hanging). I had in my hand many old chronicles that were written in every small village and town. Then, in the 1990s, these chronicles were also en masse confiscated and probably liquidated, so that there would be no evidence of all the atrocities.