Only people mentioned by @LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Think timeline. Was this photo taken before Gibson knew the extent of Pedowood and when he started talking was given the anti-Semitic career crush???

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

Mel is in the club.

(1) Show this thread

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

There’s a lot of evil out there.

But let me say this, I know a guy, and use to hang with him, that got convicted of statutory rape. Do I associate with him now? no. But before I knew, did that make me a rapist? No. I’ve never raped anyone and we don’t know about Mel.

I’d just say, let’s wait until we know.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Godly Man to his Publication

Great analogy. I always use my God-given discernment. To be frank, I don't give a flying fuck about a single one of these clowns.

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Godly Man to his Publication

I also like to keep in mind that there are good guys out there who might like to keep their enemies close for a good reason... just saying.!

(2) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

This world and reality is so insane.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Agreed. Some days I'd like to go back to sleep, that's for sure. 😔

(1) Show this thread

Most compromised! 🥰🙏🏼

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Was Gibson replaced or tasked to work for WH?

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

I don't know, wish I did my dear.

(1) Show this thread