I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

This is coming from a recovering Church of Christ member and preacher from a very very long time ago.....

If you are still going into a concrete building to find God think about this for a minute. What is the favorite interior color of the church?

Why would a loving God send his creation to the depths of hell , for punishment.

When they pass around your bread and grape juice ask yourself what they want that to represent???? Is it representation ,,,you drinking the blood of Jesus or yeshua and eating his body as the bread?

Where does all that hard-earned greenback go when you put it into the basket? Now that you know about child trafficking and adrenochrome, cannibalism, child sacrifice etc the satanistic planet we live on, 5013c wonder what God thinks about a non-profit church that takes money from people many who can't afford food on the table... 🤔 ? Non-profit, get it ??

churches are nonprofits..

Much love many blessings 💖
It's not what we thinked😉..

Thank you for posting this. My dad was a preacher for CoC before he passed in 2001. I have struggled with the way things have changed (not for the good). I have yet to met someone from the CoC speaking out. Would love to ask you some things and your thoughts on them.

In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @WyomingFreeGIrl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from WyomingFree Girl, click on at the bottom under it