Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

So this 5 year plan was known all along? The tease for things to happen in 2022 & 2023. Running out of 2023. No I don’t hang my hat on any dates. I wait like the rest. Sometimes I just wonder if anything is really going to happen. As a young senior, I feel desperate at times watching my cohort struggle. God is in control πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’žπŸ’ž

thank you for the post...you are AWESOME Kim !!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Yes, thought about that very post last night. It feels right. It’s in the air today….thick! ! I feel a little off and unsettled today but I think it’s because [they] know their days are short and they are sending out their poop vibes! ;) Counter attack in order! Focus, we keep on, knowing the good is coming and keep the vibes high! Have a great day Kim. 😊🫢🏻

I finally learned what that means... He is JFK being T ru mp...... 2 mask will come off
Bi den and Trump
Now that this will happen finally that's how we know it is happing soon.......
VK leaving.......soon the Jubilee

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Hawaii50 Assembly to her Publication

wow--someone makes sense--thx

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

GM Kim I feel a big change coming you can feel it I feel in my gut that thickness in the air has lifted it’s toning down under our noses .πŸ•ŠπŸ˜Ž

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

I had that thought too. Our training wheels are off, he taught us how to vibe high in the darkness and how to endure the years with hope so we would be ready for the endgame. Coach is ejected from the field so the team will rally and carry on with intensity. We know what to do.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

Legit vibeπŸŽ‡

(2) Show this thread

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Yep on the mind for sure.