“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Same….the world needs a Real Angel in control

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

NO Absolutely not

Both James and Dolly are more honest and real than the fake President all the MAGA Cult worship as a false idol. There is no more Presidents in God’e world anyway, hasn’t been since 2016 when the country ceased to exist. One day all the sleepers still under the black spells will figure it out and learn the comms

In response Just Diana to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

This may help people inner-stand what happened in 2020 vs today. When we were told about the evil doings with children - it was devastating to hear about some of the people I have watched and grew up listening to-could be involved... thankfully that was just for US to open our eyes to the evil in this world- bc evil never reveals itself - it had to be shown to us - 20/20 vision....and what better place than Hollywood to put on one of the biggest productions ever. If people only knew that the STARS who put themselves out there - sacrificing their reputations/lives to show us .. were serving God and a big part of the White Hat Operation to save the world and the children. Once you put on another Lenz - you see more GOOD than BAD and you see beyond the ONE EYE covering. It is right in the Q DROPS - SYMBOLISM WILL BE THEIR DOWNFALL... Q never speaking of Hollywood - but directly to the ones in the Truth Community -who did not take the time to LEARN the COMMS.. because of that ...

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Connecting dots….everyone loves James Woods because he is is out in the open with his love for Trump. An endorsement from him for Dolly as President should open be a major wake up call for those still mind controlled by darkness. Reminds me of all the accusations towards Tom Cruise and John Travolta for being in Scientology while admiring their best friend and fellow Scientologist Kirstie Allie for being on board with James in her public support for Trump. Common sense and logical thinking, followed by having to have no ego an admit you were wrong in initial judgements of people you don’t know personally

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

..they can't wrap their heads around that these people are the GOOD GUYS.... I never seen such hate coming from people who are suppose to be open to the truth ..this is something they just can't see past. Same goes for the FREE-MASONS - its not a secret club but a Sacred Order- most all of Hollywood are Free-Masons... they agreed like we did -in their Soul Contracts to play these roles. Its hard to tell what is REAL (Reel)- but one needs EYES to SEE and this Movement is a giant onion that needs to be peeled back. With every clue one thinks ties them to bad/evil -there are hundreds more embedded in every movie/TV Show-SONG etc... SHOWING you they are GOOD..FUTURE PROVES PAST... its a SOLID - In your face PROOF they are WHITE HATS when you get past the narratives.... so its my OPINION that its not a OPINION - its FACT.

(2) Show this thread

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Thanks for your opinion

In response Just Diana to her Publication

You’re welcome….thanks for yours on my post. Let me know anytime I give mine on any of your posts

(1) Show this thread