Only people mentioned by @AFellowHuman in this post can reply

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

I can't figure out why Christians' can't understand the 4th commandment? 7th day Sat. not Sunday. Duet: 4:13

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication

BRAINWASHING. BUT I AGREE. SATURDAY IS THE SABBATH. GOD BLESS.

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Yeshua the Messiah was born in the Fall, not spring. There is much evidence that points to it.

https://rcg.org/questions/p002.a.html

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

So, June is Christmas...

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Christmas is a Roman Catholic Pagan Holiday. Yeshua's birth, life, death, resurrection return, judgement and millennial reign fulfill God's Holy days. His feasts are the fulfillment of God's plan of Salvation and judgement. Yeshua is Jewish from the tribe of Judah, not Catholic. He always did as His Father said do, not the Roman emperor. He alone kept all the feast days perfectly and never simned making him the atonement of sin for the world once and for all. He already fulfilled all spring feast days and will still fulfill the fall feast days, Yom Terurah (Feast of Trumpets), Yom Kippur (Atonement) and Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacle) Leviticus 23

Matthew 5:18
King James Version
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

https://mycharisma.com/israeljewishroots/gods-7-holy-days-and-how-jesus-fulfills-them/

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

DECEMBER 11 IS SEPTEMBER 11 WHICH IS CHRIST BIRTHDAY/CONCEPTION BY MY RESEARCH. ANYONE?

(2) Show this thread