Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Surrender was never a option.

I love this. My vessel may be getting old and it might be weak from years of fighting unseen physical illnesses. I may be one of the last people someone would look at and consider a "warrior"...but I feel like my spirit IS that of a WARRIOR. I FEEL like it INSIDE....even if I can't physically claim it. This video resonates so much. Thank you for sharing! 💝

'Warrior' is a mindset and an unbreakable spirit. Physical body has very little to do with it.

You are absolutely a warrior, Kimmy.

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

I'm with you fren bones are achy and I'm getting to that point but the Spirit is Strong. We do not judge a book by its cover here. You are here fighting the evil in this word. You are Absolutely A Warrior. I am honored to have you fighting by my "side". Much love and keep up the good fight. No Surrender. 👊😘

(3) Show this thread

I never knew what my reason was for being alive; now I do! Thank you God!🙏🙏

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

🥰🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

🙌🏻❤️👊🏻🥰❤️🙏🏼
Mornin’ Mare! ✨

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Morning!!!

(1) Show this thread

It’s certainly a hard road to endure but videos like this is a great constant reminder why we are here.