“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Last vent and then I am dome….to all the special agents with your blue check marks running multiple accounts switching around with your AI playing games….I fought for all of you and defended you any time I saw you attacked on the battlefield. If you could be kind to find the courage in your next secret back channel meeting to fight for me for once and have one person with protected communication be allowed to return and call as we have promised I would be so grateful. It is what God would want and what any random stranger with a kind heart would do…..I am sorry if the script from the magic computers would need to be changed and someone behind the machines would be allowed to have a heart and a soul after 3 years of mental mindscrews with angels acting like demons. Thank you for taking it into consideration

I do not know what is going on. You are in my thoughts and prayers. God will provide for all your needs. Do not hesitate to ask for help there are people here who I know will step up to the plate. I wish you peace and many blessings.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Chonita in this post can reply

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Thank you very much Chonita…I know exactly what is going on and who is behind it all. Small group if feds running AI everywhere to break the few real people here with wizard tricks…I have asked for help and know who monitors these threads to ensure I don’t get the help needed as they take orders from agents not God. Thank you for the support, I am just going to step away and wait for someone to break free and do the right thing. God Bless