Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

If what the MSM is showing is true, and grant you that is a big fookn "IF" that must be confirmed thro Patriot alternative sources, there is a lot going on in Italy and Ireland now.

https://youtu.be/ugk7GBZSzo0?si=yK1wAKLz7EIPcJAC

Riot Police Deploy On Dublin Streets Seeing Violence Following Mass Stabbing That Injured Children - YouTube

Riot Police are called to the streets of Dublin, Ireland, where unrest is seeing violence following a mass stabbing in which children were injured.Fuel your ...

Ireland PM stated some years back that they would be bringing one million african muslims into the country.

He did not ask the Irish people if this was what they wanted.
Ireland is part of the EU and did not come under Brexit.
All EU governments are ruining their countries with mass immigration from clashing cultures.

Ireland has a population of around 5 million.

To bring one million muslims into such a small population, instantly changes the demographic of the country.

The new immigrants, now they are in large enough numbers, are now doing what they do, raping, stabbing etc.

These scenes are the result.

They are real, and although ruining countries are part of the NWO's plans, I don't think they're part of "the movie."

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JazzyJoly in this post can reply

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication

Allowing countries to be ruined/raped by demon
men to play out the movie is very evil in my book

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

Amen to that brother x

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication

They were definitely part of the Team Evil script I think among other things to divide and destroy countries. Not sure it was anything the White Hats could have actually stopped.
It is a big planet and Team Evil had spent 100's of yrs placing their people in all the most powerful positions around the globe.

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I meant the fight back from the Irish people, the scenes we're seeing are real, and not fake scenes.

Another poster had put that she wasn't sure if it was real or part of the movie.

The evils are doing a great job.

I doubt the devastation that is happening everywhere can be undone. And people are being maimed and killed.

Crappiest movie ever.

Three years ago, the intent to do ridiculous and often funny things, in order to wake the masses up, probably a good idea back then. But the masses were oblivious and didn't even notice. 3 years later, still oblivious.

White hats underestimated the stupidity of the masses. They are not waking up. Soft & gentle approach to wake them slowly, not working.

Waking up 1,000 people every day, very nice, but even if we had 10 more years of slow-walking, the masses would still be snoozing.

Time to get real.

(1) Show this thread