VK he's told us... we're on the right path

"Not leaving till I see we are on the right path. We are in this mess together."

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Still hurts😭❤️

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

Goodmorning Kim 😊

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

My bday is 11/11 and i can confirm we on the right track,and have been since before T came down that escalator🫂🕊️🤲🤍✨
There Will be pain, and we cannot tolerate evil
Evil is desp and will look like us to feed and loop us
Dont take the baits
Love one another is nr2 after God❤️🔨
,but you know that

You can feel it too! Feelz right. Feelz good.

Started this journey early 2018. Suspended from twitter in 2020. Hoping there is room for someone joining AU in the 11th hour.

I think he is watching for sure.
https://anonup.com/thread/13345142

VK be watching... lurking. I'm sure there will be syncs, vibes, hat-tips. Anons gonna have to decode as usual - standard procedure. He went away for like a year, but we made it without him. Here's a pic of a bear trying to eat my trash this week, plus a pic of my new 😸.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Miss him already!!😓

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

me too!

(1) Show this thread

Happy Thanksgiving. ❤️

how was your day KIM??