Me and my nephew at mamas earlier. In my defense I had just driven forty five minutes with the windows down and very unphotogenic for an ex model. lol

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Helicopter repairman vehemently fighting 3 letter agency corruption. If you work for Puerto Rico Trust 62 or 2, you are a fraud

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

You look well gunslinger. Happy Thanksgiving

In response Luigi Carini to his Publication

Ty! Least I got my Cash outlaw shirt on and shit kickers. lol

(1) Show this thread

You're more tan than your OG picture 😂
I see you been catching them rays. ☀️😎

In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication

😂😂😂Sun was about to blind me in that picture. lol Washed me all out. Use that one cause of getting kicked off here and there, so for info, folks that MIGHT have been looking are like there she is. lol Us frogs gotta stick together.

In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication

My grandaddy said his grandma or mama was a little indian lady. LOL Some folks have thought I was Italian, my grandma on my dads side said, well who knows who made who. lol She said you are POLISH SLOVAKIAN on this side. THEN my other grandad, she said he went back to his own. And that lady was blackfeet BUT I don't know if she meant rabble rouser, or that. lol Very choppy being in a mil fam and getting info. lol

(2) Show this thread

Absolutely Gorgeous!! ❤️

In response Kel Que to her Publication

Bout to hit double nickels next year. lol

In response Kel Que to her Publication

Med beds can reverse age app. 30 years, OH I will be doing that. lol

(2) Show this thread

You look beautiful sis!❤🔥

In response Serious Reesy to her Publication

Ah thank you. I got a hang up about pictures but wanted to capture the moment. Mama didn't have her make up on so said nope not me. lol

(1) Show this thread

I was like look at us, matching without even trying. Got mamas bedding put on she wanted, her picture hung, and living room and dining table where she wanted them. : ) Team work makes the dream work.

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

In response GOD WON to her Publication

Thank you! All them photographers hollering at me back in the day to keep my eyes open, and ordering me around, made me camera shy. lol

(1) Show this thread