i thank God for waking me up today to help defeat the Evil in this world. I will be Gods Warrior for the rest of eternity. i wouldn't make it far without the strength, Love and energy God sends me. i recommend you all lean close to God for strength during this battle. Love you Warriors, stay strong .🌹

Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

You are an awesome warrior!
Great message :).

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

i am strong right now in Faith in Gods plan, so i am doing my part to share my strength with others who i love. i love you all and am praying for you all :) together we win! we are being tested right now. this is biblical.

(1) Show this thread