"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Goodbye. I feel gutted. Today's not been a good day. The ending made it worse. Have a good Thanksgiving, friends. See you another time. This online world is unstable, untrue, and unfaithful. Hoping all the plans of the good guys come true. In my prayers. Love to all. Can't keep Patriot Sam consistently going. This account is tired and scraped up and scarred a bit. Nothing really is as it seems, is it? Ciao!

Patriot Sam, you are stronger than you think! Know we love you! God loves you! Psalms 23, 51 and 91 are excellent; say them first thing in the morning!
Get more sunshine, and watch funny movies and videos.
We are watching a movie right now; it is happening! You contribute more than you realize!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @silvercat in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

💖🙏

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

There you are! Was prowling around looking for you!
Glad to see you!

(1) Show this thread
In response Silver Cat to his Publication

YES! This this this!

💖🙏

(1) Show this thread