Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Anna Earthling

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

The only military jet in the air now. Took off from Jax ๐Ÿถ.๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ‘‹โœจ

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Earthling2 in this post can reply

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

WUT?! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎVK's dog is named JAX. Rainbow Bridge....There are no coincidences. Thank you for sharing!!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I bet all their transponders are off.

Get about time for
LIGHTS, CAMERA ACTION.

Cool synchs. I typed in the airport code and the website showed this map showing "Pet Paradise" at JAX which made me think of the current Rainbow Bridge incident in Niagara Falls. Rainbow Bridge is what pet lovers consider doggie heaven.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. โค๏ธ

https://globe.adsbexchange.com/ click U on the top for military only.