#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Love you Patriots!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

@VincentKennedy VK, you can't leave for good, beause you're an honorable person. And you said you would hold another Q&A on AU, like you did for those Twitter/X folks. But you haven't yet. And back during Twitter days years ago, you said that someday you'd tell us about the boat you were on in NYC for a party, and that Madonna was there too. So, see? You have unfinished business, mister. LOL.

Many of us could never get back on Twitter. Some of us could go in read-only mode, but that's it. Some of us here feel like VK orphans.

On top of all that, it's Thanksgiving tomorrow. This is not a good way to go into a holiday. Yes, I'm trying to get you to please reconsider. LOL. How would you like it if a family member or friend of yours told you they were cutting you out of their lives? That is how it feels to many of the anons. Some have said they've been in tears all day. Couldn't you at least just stay & then post just once on the weekends or something like that? 🙏

Only people mentioned by @QDuck in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Lord IS My Savior, click on at the bottom under it