Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Donna Keville

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Just in case you are still taking your kids to McDonalds!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8yyhxCM/

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I kept missing you on X! I didn't know you weren't on there any longer. I hope you're doing well Nana!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

I have been working a lot the past month but that job is done for the yr thank goodness.

Miss everyone on X, once again no idea why I got the big boot again.
VERY VERY HARD FOR Nana@vincentkenndy to get behind X and Elon when they have not allowed most of us to have our old accts back and have booted us yet again off X since we got new accts.

Does not resonate much with me that Elon is really trying for a TRUE FREE SPEECH platform.
Sorry but that is how I see it.

Either that or he has ppl doing the same old shit as before and no control or knowledge of what is happening.
Same, equally bad.

I never got reinstated after asking nicely 3 times. Anonup is home

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DTrastiKeville in this post can reply

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA 🇺🇸✌🏼

In response Donna Keville to her Publication

Same here ❤️

Only followers of this user (@Gramma52Lovey) can see their posts