#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Love you Patriots!

Doesn't make any sense for you to leave, VK. :( When you first announced this years ago, we all thought POTUS would be back by now. So, why not just adjust your departure? But, on top of that, why do you even need to leave at all? Why not just take a break like you did before? Friends shouldn't leave friends. And you're my friend, the friend to all of us. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving & it's said we're all about to go through the last phase of this whole operation. So why? None of this makes any sense. Mr. VK, please change your mind. You befriended me way back during Twitter days & drew me out of hiding. You & the JohnFKennnedy and GeorgeNews accounts encouraged me in different ways. You made me mad sometimes too. LOL. Thank you for being my friend. And God bless you & your family!!💖Please change your mind.🙏
PS: I love your new dog, Jax, Jackson ("Jack's son"?) We all would love to watch him grow up on here... Please don't go.
PPS: 💖This is my favorite conversation with you on AU:

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

If you do not understand why he took the long break after Mother's Day, then you sure do not understand why he had to leave, for now.

Same reason birds do not hate their children when they toss em out the nest.

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

YEAH I AGREE WITH PATRIOT SAM. GET BACK HERE DAMMIT---LOLOL

Maybe Trump is back sooner than you think.

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

NOW YOURE TALKING--BEFORE CHRISTMAS

(1) Show this thread