#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I checked it 2 times. Counted to 129. didnt count a duplicate or anyone that didnt have a . in the post. here is the video.

Does this look right to everyone?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

@Patriot777_ is putting together a list and contacting some people. I missed a duplicate after rewatching the video. We will have the final winner shortly. apologies patriots.

Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

I guess the times of the posts don't matter? Order is not necessarily the time, ie: truthpa at 1:09 me at 111, different connections received at different times to others feeds but posted at said time

You listed kimrunner as 54, not on my list or in vk's video at that spot

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

opted out?

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

yes told me they did not want to be included.

(1) Show this thread

My name wasn't on there either but I'm not worried about it.. good luck to the winner 😊

Who were the 2 not participating? I come back to villeP removing LifeIsGood. I got TruthPa being number 126. I know it's frustrating. Going to perform a full thorough search one last time.

I feel like a vote tabulator lol but we will get this.

In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication

angelfeather555 and littlei77

In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication

See I had truth pa as 129 the first round that why I know it can't be that person. 3 people been removed from equation since then. So 3 new ones had to be counted. That third one for me which makes 129 is in fact VilleP

(2) Show this thread