#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I checked it 2 times. Counted to 129. didnt count a duplicate or anyone that didnt have a . in the post. here is the video.

Does this look right to everyone?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

@Patriot777_ is putting together a list and contacting some people. I missed a duplicate after rewatching the video. We will have the final winner shortly. apologies patriots.

oh good you're not gone yet. I didn't think I'd get so emotional about your departure but here I am with a heavy heart and a few tears.
I was so sad when I joined AU. I didn't know where my daughter was but you reminded me of how things really work.
We have found each other and are healing.
Had I not read your posts and had you not shared one of my posts.....who knows what the outcome would have been? Prolly different from today.
That's how important LOVE is.
Fear will make you forget what love is and why it's important.
I will remember from now on what fear does and that it holds no place for me in my emotional self.
Thank you so much VK.
I'm pretty sure I'm a better person for having known you.
Safe travels, fren.
I won't forget you, ever.
Ali

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @kekerista in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Night Shift, click on at the bottom under it