#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Love you Patriots!

Beautiful letter VK! This has been an honor and blessing to have come across your account from the beginning and be a part of history! How I ever came across your account is a mystery! I have been learning from you and others comments from the beginning. It has to be Devine intervention/collective consciousness. As I said before, I never had a Twitter account, but I was able to have written down your account and others and search for information. I read all the comments and I spent hours researching the information! Thank you for this wonderful experience. It will be forever etched in my mind and ❤️.

God bless you and your family! I hope someday we can come together some place and celebrate our new life of love and freedom! It will be glorious!

Thank you VK! 🙏❤️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Carla_Patriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carla Zillman, click on at the bottom under it