#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Love you Patriots!

So much love generated among us all because of you VK. I tried to put all into a picture meme on how all of us here and X will remember you. Actually, there is a song about" friendship" featured in the film Fried Green Tomatoes, called I'll Remember You, sung by Grayson Hugh, written by Bob Dylan. In the meantime, remember us, and here's the meme on how We'll Remember You. Hope it makes you and everyone laugh out loud.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @sunstone815 in this post can reply

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication

When I first started down this path of truth, honestly, I couldn't tell the difference between parody and truth. Not only VK, but the whole Anon Group helped me to see clearly and put thing in the correct perspective and order.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

VK Dot. Com @ http://V2.AnonUp

A Quantum Ripple in Hyper-Cubic, Multi-Dimensional Space-Time and Time Space

AU GOLD 79

The Best Is Yet To Come

WWGOWGA!

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

Fabulous... I love it. Thank you..

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

. I LOVE THIS

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

Thank you I wanted it to be for all of us.

(1) Show this thread

🤣 I love it.

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication

Thank you, thought of it late last night, I wanted to find a way to represent all of us here & X & TS. It's like our own secret VK code! If we ever see a dot in the future, maybe it will be VK on the Freedom flip side!

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

😊👍