#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Been at WAR with my State Employer over their "Compliance" yearly "Health" tests. That awkward moment when they want you to get a dental cleaning but the dentist demands an X-RAY! There ain't no bloody way! In fact, I made it clear there will be NO Mammograms, X-Rays or Colonoscopies EVER and they must exempt me out of ALL that SHIT. Got everyone including the Governor involved, wrote to him, the Chief and Commissioners of Department of Health, the Comptroller, the commissioner of Department of Labor, the health enhancement "care" compass chief, you name it! And they ALL responded. I even filed a Civil Rights complaint at the EEOC and waiting for an appointment. So far they have been writing to each other like rats and offered to find me a dentist that will do a cleaning without an X-Ray, or get a form filled out by my PCP to recommend exemption. I updated them that though they have no right I give the PCP the ability to confirm I have a health issue, but do not require his Permission!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

My husband had to have a yearly physical too...yet they missed the Stage 4 Mantel Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma

I do not trust them at all.... I think that if they don't find anything they'll tell you there's something... so they prescribe drugs to you and screw your body.... if they find something they will not tell you.... so they can let it get worse and screw your body. These people are bloody SICK!!!👿 So very sorry about their neglectfulness in the case of your husband.... 😔🙏

In response connie wright to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

My husband never felt inside he had cancer...a doctor in the area went to prison for telling people they had cancer when they didn't. I think he would be alive today if he had listened to his instincts....my doctor tried to tell me I might have cancer because my sister does...we don't live the same lifestyles or the same state since 1969. So I fired the doctor....I will listen to my instincts & God