#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Been at WAR with my State Employer over their "Compliance" yearly "Health" tests. That awkward moment when they want you to get a dental cleaning but the dentist demands an X-RAY! There ain't no bloody way! In fact, I made it clear there will be NO Mammograms, X-Rays or Colonoscopies EVER and they must exempt me out of ALL that SHIT. Got everyone including the Governor involved, wrote to him, the Chief and Commissioners of Department of Health, the Comptroller, the commissioner of Department of Labor, the health enhancement "care" compass chief, you name it! And they ALL responded. I even filed a Civil Rights complaint at the EEOC and waiting for an appointment. So far they have been writing to each other like rats and offered to find me a dentist that will do a cleaning without an X-Ray, or get a form filled out by my PCP to recommend exemption. I updated them that though they have no right I give the PCP the ability to confirm I have a health issue, but do not require his Permission!

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

better to give up ALL western medicine

Ivermectin and fenbendazole both "western medicine. better give those up to den eh?

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriotic1 in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Ivermectin is not a pharma drug. It is made from a bacteria called Streptomyces avermitilis. "Campbell isolated the active compounds from the bacterial culture and named them “avermectins” 1. Today, ivermectin is used to treat various parasitic infections in humans and animals. Now we know WHY it works and WHY they keep REAL MEDICINE from humans. They don't mind curing animals, especially horses... the elite LOVE horses!

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Then by your definition most western meds are not pharma made? wtf? aspirin is natural too. How about Lithobid? that must not be a pharma drug neither.... its natural!

I am willing to die on this hill. if yall get in a car accident, Lord forbid, have them rush you to the nearest whole foods cause fuck western medicine! yay!..... is that better?

there is truth in every lie and pharma has many lies. So does eastern medicine. yall eating shark penis for libido? Drinking spider venom for vitality? How about raw monkey brains for better concentration?

(1) Show this thread

Ivermectin is made from streptomycemes bacteria 😊

I have not seen doctor, used any medicine, even over counter, or had any test, since 1987 and not one sick day since. Natural immunity is perfect if you leave it alone. If you have destroyed it with medicine, vaccines, processed food, you may need some to get you by until you rebuild your immunity but best to avoid it if possible.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

auto immune disease caused by fk knows what. Guessin Army vaxes? Depleted uranium? burn pits? idunno but to go and say "give up all western meds" is nuts. Some people are not perfect and do get sick. very sick.
Kudos to you for being perfect pic of health but the rest of us are bein poisoned.

(1) Show this thread