This post comes with a mix of emotions as we share a special message to someone who's been the grounding force of our community for an incredible five years.

@VincentCrypt46 [Vincent Kennedy] has not just been a name among us - he's been the glue that held us together, the unwavering support during the chaos as well as the wisdom & laughter in our feeds.

Let's take a moment to reflect & celebrate the profound impact VK has had on each of us individually as well as on our community as a whole.

It's hard to sum up 5 years of VK in one video.
Here's our attempt...VK, thanks for the epic memories!

Originally posted on X here:
https://x.com/kimrunner/status/1726981235367379315?s=20

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response USCG VET to his Publication

Any chance there is a better view of the storyline words at the end? My eyes cannot read it in the video. TY!!!

Great Video and tribute!!!

💛

I can cut that section of the video and increase the quality and upload that section for you.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

What program do you use to edit vids fren?

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

adobe premiere pro but i don't make videos. This one was crated by a user on X at the link in the post above.

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I wouldn't want to have to go to all that work. I just thought maybe you had some stills I could read.

😎

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I can get some stills for you. Give me a few and I’ll post them here for you

(1) Show this thread