DING! DONG!

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Is there a video?

In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication

I don't know, but there are videos we may see in the future, or some we may never see.
It is historical documentation.
Executions must be difficult to view.

Well they're in the middle of burning and bombing the world down, and about to bring down the USA economy with the BRICS thing, then the rest of our countries will follow,

so they better hurry up and show her trial, and let people see the crimes she and the rest of them have done, otherwise there will be nothing left.

If they showed a few trials now, its the only thing that would unite the people.

This slow death march trying to wake people up, it's not working.
It's just making everyone poor and stressed from lack of money, even those of us who know.

"Enjoy the show" is a load of bollux!

Only people mentioned by @JazzyJoly in this post can reply

In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication

Can you trust the plan?
That is the only alternative.
Trump's entire Presidency has been a military sting operation. Many of the traitors are already dead including Hillary. The movie we are watching is populated with actors in masks, clones, and it uses cinematic techniques like CGI to create whatever illusion to captivate the viewer.
If it is tiresome step outside the theater and go do something you enjoy. Take a break! You will know when it is time to get back into the fray.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Agree 100%.

(1) Show this thread